Why Aerpio Pharmaceuticals (ARPO) is a BUY at the right price!
- Major sell off for failed trial AKB-9778 – TIME 2B(-75% atm) *I see an opportunity!*
- Still room for more sell offs (watching closely)
- 24 subjects, single dose phase 1 initiated May 2018.
- Update is for Ulcerative Colitis
- Exclusive License Agreement with Gossamer Bio for AKB- 4924 ($20M up front)
- AKB-4924 completed human trials for the treatment of IBD in Canada.
“ARPO shares had a relatively better volume day versus average trading capacity of 359.42 thousand shares, but with a 26.61 million float and a -69.48% run over a week, it’s worth keeping an eye on. The one-year price forecast for ARPO stock indicates that the average analyst price target is $10.6 per share.
This means the stock has a potential increase of 909.52% from where the ARPO share price has been trading recently which is between $1.1 and $1.27. “
BE VERY CAUTIOUS WITH THIS STOCK!
Which means with positive PR of the AKB-4924, we might blast off!
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. I am just sharing what I see potential in. Hope you make profits! Don't get greedy :-)