DRE'S TOP 4 BIO STOCK PICKS FOR JUNE 2019!!
$BLCM - Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
SUPPORT: *** NONE ! *** BE CAREFUL!!!
RESISTANCE (IF TURNS AROUND): $2.83
- NEW 52 WEEK LOW
- “(1) a substantial undisclosed risk of encephalopathy was associated with the Bellicum's lead product candidate, BPX-501; and (2) as a result, Bellicum's public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.” Article here
- CATALYST: Phase 1 initial data due at ASCO June 1, 2019, 8am CT.
- BPX-601 - Pancreatic cancer
- This is on a Saturday, def wouldn’t hold over weekend over the allegations listed above.
- BPX-601 is an autologous GoCAR-T product candidate containing our proprietary iMC activation switch, designed to treat solid tumors expressing prostate stem cell antigen, or PSCA. We believe iMC enhances T cell proliferation and persistence, enhances host immune activity, and modulates the tumor microenvironment to improve the potential to treat solid tumors compared to traditional CAR-T therapies. A Phase 1/2 clinical trial, called BP-012, in patients with pancreatic, gastric, or prostate cancers expressing PSCA is ongoing and we expect to report updated data from this clinical trial in 2019.
- Still room for downward potential… on watch!
- Total cash: 73.48M
- Debt: 42.42M
- Has investment from Blackrock Inc. (they recently lowered their positions).
$SRRA - Sierra Oncology
- Drug: SRA737
- CATALYST: SRA737 Phase 1/2 Monotherapy and SRA737+LDG (Low Dose Gemcitabine) trials selected for poster presentations on June 1st
- Picking up volume for upward potential. A pull back to $1.40 would be nice.
- SRA737 is a potent, highly selective, orally bioavailable small molecule inhibitor of Checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1), a key regulator of cell cycle progression and the DNA Damage Response (DDR) replication stress response.
- $90M cash
- Shorts love this stock
$IMGN - ImmunoGen
- *** NEW 52 WEEK LOW ***
- Drug: Mirvetuximab soravtansine - FORWARD II
- ***** “In 2018, we presented combination data from more than 100 patients, beginning with data from the dose-escalation FORWARD II cohort evaluating mirvetuximab in combination with pembrolizumab at the Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) Annual Meeting, which demonstrated encouraging efficacy and favorable tolerability in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer. Based on these data, we enrolled an additional 35 patients with medium or high FRα expression levels in an expansion cohort in the FORWARD II study Findings from the combined dose escalation and expansion cohorts were presented at the 2018 European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in October and confirmed the safety of the combination and the activity of mirvetuximab in heavily pretreated ovarian cancer patients in terms of response rate with a trend towards improved duration of response with the addition of pembrolizumab.” *****
- CATALYST: Phase 1b/2 presentation at ASCO June 1, 2019, 4:30pm.
- mirvetuximab soravtansine failed phase 3 – THAT IS WHY INVESTORS ARE OVER REACTING!
$ATNM - Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- *** BOUNCING OFF 52 WEEK LOW!! ***
- Drug: Iomab-B Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation
- CATALYST: Phase 3 presentation at ASCO June 3, 2019, 8am CT.
- Still room to go lower… on watch.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that I do not ask for any information. I always encourage people to trade ONLY what you understand and never based on anyone's opinion.