Potential Swing Catalyst For Gains In Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. ($BLPH)
- Great buy-in: $0.6258-$0.63
- Anticipated swing(s): $0.63-$0.70+
- Return On Investment (ROI): 10% swings
- Return On Investment (ROI) w/ positive catalyst: 20%+
What’s going on guys!!!! Hope someone out there grabbed some $ATHX when I posted my article last week.
Athersys Announces Fast Track Designation From FDA for MultiStem® Program for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
o ATHX saw a spike of 15% today 05/14/2019. I personally did three swing trades for 12% profit; I will stick to my strategy of holding until news this time (maybe) lol. I like to take my profits when I can!
I found my next swing on $BLPH on anticipation of positive data Monday (05/20/2019). Will I go into detail you ask? YOU KNOW IT! LET’S GET TO IT!
Recent positive PR:
- 04/08/19 Bellerophon Announces Agreement with FDA on Regulatory Approval Pathway for INOpulse® for Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with Interstitial Lung Disease
-Phase 2b cohort 2 data and pivotal cohort 3 (Phase 3) initiation due 2H 2019. Additional cohort 1 data due to be presented at ATS May 20, 2019.
Summary of First Quarter 2019 Financial Results 05/19/2019 from $BLPH:
- PH-ILD: The Company announced positive results from Cohort 1 of its ongoing iNO-PF trial.
- Company reported a net loss of $0.8 million
- Not too bad.
- Adjustment of $1.6 million due to a change in fair value of common stock warrant liability, as compared to an adjustment of $7.1 million for the three months ended March 31, 2018.
- This caused an over reaction in the markets, which gives perfect opportunity for a great swing. It is slowly starting to recover from the sell offs on earnings.
- Research and development expenses for the three months ended March 31, 2019 were $2.3 million compared to $6.4 million in the prior year period. The decrease was primarily due to the conclusion of the INOvation-1 PAH trial, which was partially offset by increased activity in the PH-ILD Phase 2b program.
- This explains the massive overreaction, but this is actually pretty good and explains how they only reported a net loss of $0.8M.
- Cash and cash equivalents of $20.7 million, compared to $16.6 million at December 31, 2018.
- Included the net proceeds from the $7 million public offering of common stock completed in January 2019, and an additional $1.7 million received in January 2019 from the sale of the Company’s tax net operating losses in the State of New Jersey.
TECHNICALS:05/14/2019: 1D 30M
High of Day: $0.6498
Next step down: $0.60
- Over reaction from the markets after the earnings leaves room to grab some at discount. A realistic buy-in for me would be at the pull back to .6268… I would be happy grabbing some after confirmation, most likely will be 0.65-0.66.
- RSI Indicates that it is in the middle now, not oversold nor overbought. The RSI is pointing downwards which is an indicator of a sell off, so .60 possible this week (keeping eye on it).
- MACD is also indicating a pull back. If I see a bounce off MACD tomorrow at 0.60-0.62 I would load up.
Although analysts’ ratings are always cool never go off their estimates. Do your due diligence based off technicals, volume leading up to events, etc.…
Good luck to myself and ALL. Let’s go green again, good luck bulls!!!
Disclaimer: Do your Due Diligence, just sharing my opinion. I cannot predict the market, but if you compare past behaviors... this is a great ticker to setup for a swing when the market overreacts.
Lock-in profits - do not get greedy!